Monday, March 28, 2011

Just Like My Mom, Again...

Growing up there was always a basket on the dinning room table filled to the brim with different bottles. This cornucopia of pills consisted of my mother's medication and all her vitamins. She would have her breakfast every morning with a large glass of water and next to that would be a pile of these pills and she would slowly eat her breakfast and take them. I always thought she was odd. Who needs that many vitamins?! I mean what does fish oil even do?

As I get older I realize I am more like my mother (and father). More than I would like to admit to be honest. When I started my new diet I decided to take vitamins since I am getting "older". I sat down to breakfast and realized that I was my mother...



My pile is much smaller than hers. I am only 24 though...

No comments: