Thursday, March 17, 2011

Dryin' Off

Being the nice mommy I am I took the boys out on the golf course to play in the beautiful weather and sun we were blessed with this afternoon...

We had fun until I noticed Walter rolling in something. I went to investigate and notice it was the remains of bird. NICE!

So we marched back into the house and took baths immediately. My boys don't love taking baths but it is something that must be done. But they are absolutely adorable when they get out.

Walter is a puff ball and Chuy is a drowned rat. They also do funny little things to dry off.





Well the better video of Walter rolling around on the couch and knocking all the pillows off was taken on my phone and for some reason it is not loading properly to my computer or facebook. I did get a shorter less cute/funny one of him and another of Chuy rolling around.

No comments: