Thursday, March 31, 2011

Cherry Blossoms at the Mall





Celaschi came for a visit before heading back to West Virginia. The boys and I had missed her and were glad she was able to swing by after her spring break on the beach. We had a blast!

She insisted we go to the Cancun Cantina to see the Amish Outlaws play. I was skeptical but we had a blast and they are pretty good. The best part of the night was when she went up on stage for a booty shaking contest (she was definitely the winner).

Saturday we worked out, had Dunkin Donuts, and then drove into DC to see some cherry blossoms down at the Mall. There weren't too many of them out but the Magnolia trees were beautiful and they had much bigger blossoms. We didn't stay too long, grabbed a soft pretzel and a hot dog from a cart and headed home. Later that evening we had a small cookout with Shawn.

Sunday morning when I woke up Celaschi was gone. She is notorious for waking up early to get on the road. I missed saying goodbye to my dear friend. I cannot wait to see her again soon.

We love and miss you Auntie Moo Moo!!

No comments: