Monday, March 14, 2011

Game On



The gym I use to spin at sent an email with information on their next Game On Challenge. After reading what the game was and how it worked I knew I wanted to do it! Instead of paying the $65 I decided to call up my girls in Pittsburgh (and West Virginia) and get them all on board with me.

The Game On Diet is a book that I have not read. I am sure it is a great read and probably explains more about the diet. However, the gym's website (http://www.synergy-gameon.com/Overview.html) had all the rules, the worksheets, and motivation I needed to get started!

I like this diet because it not only makes you eat 5 small healthy meals a day but also encourages you to get enough sleep, exercise, and water for your body. I hope the next 7 weeks will help us all learn to live healthier lives as well as get those last few lbs off before bikini season.

GOOD LUCK LADIES...GAME ON!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

This one sounds good...another good way to lose a lot of weight quickly...get pregnant and then give birth...you should lose at least 12 lbs in one day.