Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Irish Festival

Celaschi came into town and the boys and I were super excited. She came bearing gifts for all of us! The boys got treats, balls, and I got brownies (yummy). Friday night we met Shawn at Looney's Irish Pub and had the biggest bowl of seafood. We split it and still could not finish. Celaschi was also able to listen to a good band while we ate...she loves live bands.

Saturday Kerri, Celaschi, and I drove to the Irish Festival at the Fair Grounds and had a blast. Wallace met up with us later and enjoyed it as well. We had tons of food, bought some things, and enjoyed some great music. It was good to get in touch with my Irish roots.

After the Irish festival Celaschi and I ordered pizza, talked, and watch movies/tv all night. It was great to have a girls night in. Shawn came for a while a hung out as well.

The boys got a little sick from the threats but overall it was a great weekend and we are glad Celaschi came to visit.





No comments: