Sunday, November 21, 2010

Christmas Already?!?!



I walked into Target yesterday and it was decorated top to bottom with Christmas. I love Christmas but I mean it's Thanksgiving this week and I still don't have my plans 100% figured out for that...how can I begin to deal with Christmas?!?!

In RS we talked about the Christmas dinner and I will be helping decorate a table (which I am excited to do). Then I got a text from my cousin Jennifer asking for a Christmas craft (also excited to figure out). Also, Jace called last night asking me what my favorite Christmas movies was. So...

I suppose I will start to think about/plan for the Christmas holidays even though it is November 21st.

But now where I need some help. I don't think I have a favorite Christmas movie. I mean I have seen many but can't think of one I absolutely love. I also haven't seen a lot of the classics either (YIKES). Hmmm...suggestions anyone?!?!

So far I think I like The Holiday, Elf, Love Actually, and Prancer. Are those good enough to call favorites?? Anyone got suggestions for must see Christmas movies??

Oh and if you have an awesome Christmas craft that I have to do let me know.

5 comments:

Katie Kat said...

Maybe it's cliche at this point, but I love "A Christmas Story". We watch it at least twice every holiday season and it brings tears to my eyes from laughing so hard. I like both the Holiday and Love Actually, just on the merit of liking them as movies, but there will always be a special place in my heart for Ralphie!

Sabra said...

"Four Christmases" is a newer favorite of mine, but nothing beats "A Christmas Story." Ralphie did it best. I'm with Katie Kat.

Sabra said...

P.S. Fred Claus is also hysterical.

Kelly said...

I'm with our sisters...starting Christmas Eve I put on 24 hours of "A Christmas Story" on TNT & leave it on for much of those 24 hours. It's hysterical! Other personal favorites of mine include Elf, Mickey Mouse's version of "A Christmas Carol" & Die Hard (yes, this is technically a Christmas movie & alot of fun!)

Kelly said...

Oh yeah, "The Santa Clause" is also really funny.