Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo



I couldn't even tell you how long ago I bought this book, well over a year I would say. I had picked it up numerous times to read it but just didn't get very far. I don't know if it was the story, the writing, or the translation, or what. Nonetheless, I always kept it around and pretended I would get to it one day. Well in May I pulled it off the shelf and started leaving it by the bed, in July I watched the movie (and liked it), so this past month or so I was determined (Kathy said I would like it). I FINALLY finished it this past Saturday. I loved it! The book has a better ending in my opinion and definitely has me wanting to know more about where Blomkvist and Salander's relationship will go. I am hesitant to pick up the next book (and the one after that) since it took me so long to get through this one. BUT I think its worth a shot. I will probably watch the movie first though (streaming on Netflix already) to get me jump started.

No comments: