Sunday, October 10, 2010

Girls Weekend

Last weekend Kirsten and Franklin drove up from Pittsburgh to spend some time with Chuy, Walter, and me. It was a great break that we all needed. The boys had so much fun playing with each other. There was a little fighting and growling; Franklin now humps all dogs in sight, something the boys didn't take well to.

Kirsten made me some delicious Halloween treats! She melted chocolate chips, placed on a pan and right before the chocolate had set she covered it in crush heath bars, butterfingers, Reese's pieces, roasted peanuts, and Reese's peanut butter cups. If you know anything about me you know I am addicted to sugar and I LOVE LOVE LOVE candy.

In exchange I made her tortilla soup, caramel corn, and potato, egg, and cheese burritos! We also went to a local Mexican restaurant, played Rummikub, watched Chris Rock and Project Runway, went to the mall, ate at Mimi's, and just sat around and talked while the boys played.

It was great to have my friend, old roommate, and practically sister come visit me. I definitely needed a girls weekend. I cannot wait till we do it again!!


1 comment:

xenacat1 said...

Cocoa went through a humping phase before he was fixed. The boys thought it was hilarious! I was so glad when it was over.