Friday, October 15, 2010

The Big 10

When moving here I was nervous about leaving friends and starting new, both at work and outside of work. I have been fortunate to find Tracey. She is my cube neighbor and we have become extremely great friends! I have been able to not only get to know her but also her son. I am thankful that they have adopted me and made me feel like part of the family.

This Thursday was Ivan's 10th Birthday, so we celebrated at P.F. Changs! We spoiled ourselves and ordered way too much food but it was so yummy. The green bean appetizer was delicious (thanks Sabra for the recommendation). I of course could not leave without having some of the fired banana dessert. I cannot resist it...ever!

Here are a few pics from our little birthday dinner. (I look tired and like I have no makeup on so please excuse my face.)



No comments: