Friday, October 15, 2010

Medieval Times

I work next to a huge mall that has a Medieval Times and I know its cheesy but I have secretly wanted to go just once to see what it is all about. Well a few weeks ago our company decided to plan an event there for this weekend. We were able to get tickets for $10 (a little over $40 cheaper than normal price). So Tracey, Ivan, and I jumped at the chance to go. We had a blast.

We enjoyed our crowns and beverages before the show. It is so weird to see people from work in normal clothes with their families.

After we were seated we had a huge meal that required no eating utensils! The menu consisted of soup, chicken, ribs, bread, potatoes, and a turnover. While we ate we watched a show where the knights battle till the death.

The minute the show stated I realized that Maverick would love it. Sadly him and my mother do not get here until tomorrow afternoon. We might just have to go later this week.

At one point during the show the knights kiss flowers and throw them to the lovely ladies of the crowd. Tracey of course received one of these beauties from the Yellow Knight.

Oh and while we were there so was the Ace of Cakes show and crew. If you see the Knight episode look in the yellow section, I am somewhere in there.










4 comments:

Sarah said...

I loooove medieval TIMES!!

Sabra said...

I love that place! I love how they try to serve authentic to the times food, but you have your choice of sodas! Make sure you take Buddy there. Mom will love the photo opps.

Katie Kat said...

I've always wanted to go! You guys should definitely take Buddy. He'll love it.

Jen said...

Looks like fun! Matt went to one at Knox berry farms. He said it was really good...maybe one day I will get to enjoy :)