Monday, July 26, 2010

Another Glorious Find

I have been looking for a table or shelving unit to put next to my door so that I can have a place to throw down my keys, mail, dog leashes, etc. when I walk in the door. This weekend I went to Target (a GREATLAND!) and looked at some pieces that would maybe work. HOWEVER, I decided not to get anything and save my money.

Well Sunday after church I was pulling into my apartment complex and what do you know, the same piece I was looking at while at Target was sitting on the curb! It is not the color I wanted but beggars cannot be choosers!

4 comments:

Katie Kat said...

Where is this magical apartment complex you live? You are always finding great pieces of furniture from your neighbors! I think it looks great and it looks like the perfect size. Great find!

xenacat1 said...

That's some good karma! God was happy to see you in his house that morning, so he rewarded you.

Sabra said...

That is so cool. Nice find, Just Joan.

Wendy said...

Glorious!