Sunday, March 1, 2009

"Hiking" at Frick Park



Friday I thought it would be a good day to go outside and do something, since the weather was nice and the sun was partly out. I asked Celaschi what we should do and the girl replies "lets go hiking!"....does she know how lazy I am?!?! She assured me that there were some easy walking trails and that I would be fine. I then ran some errands, picked her up, and then on the way to the park it starts to rain...the second time in the last month I have tried to do something outside and got rained on last minute. We went hiking anyways and it was fun! She was right, the trail wasn't that bad; however, she said next time we are definitely walking the harder trails...yeah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's been 80 and sunny the past couple weeks...maybe you should move back to AZ!! BTW did you get my new number?

Wendy said...

You and your buddy look cute! Hope to see you when you are in Phoenix!