Tuesday, March 17, 2009

She's Very Bendy

I went home for Spring break and had a great time. Right after I landed Shay and Drake picked me up from the airport. It was the first time I got to see him. He is beautiful and so sweet!! Watch out ladies he is going to be a looker.

Sabra, Katie, and I hung out for the next day doing what we do best...talking, shopping, eating, books, and the movies!! I love my sissy's and had a fabulous time with them.

After that day in Phoenix Sabra and I headed home where I spent the rest of my vacation reading, handing out, visiting family, and of course stuffing as much Mexican food as I could in my face!! (I am back to the gym to work it off already).

The best part of my time with the kids is the night Mallory showed off her gymnastic moves and "bendiness". Her arms wind all the way around so it look like her elbows bend the wrong way....it's so crazy to watch her contort her self like that...she reminds me of that dance crew on ABDC this season. Anyway, she has been working on a trick...she can take her glasses of with her feet from behind...she is getting much better at it! Here are some photos and a video from spring break....enjoy!


Tiny in the car with me! He is so much fun. I get to drive the yellow mustang now since dad got a new car...lucky me...but I still love my red one and would never get ride of it.


K-Bug and Boops at their choir concert.


The stars with their tita.


Best Cousins!


Buddy turned 4 while I was home...Sabra and Buddy with his birthday presents. ("engine turtles and his sword")


I swear tiny watched Nacho Libre a million times while I was there. He is so cute! He loves to take off his shirt and wrestle...buddy also does some good Nacho impressions.


She is our bendy one.


Crazy elbows that bend the wrong way!!


Mallory's Talent!


Sabra's future home! We love Asian anything so this is the perfect idea for a home.



Drake and Me at Arizona Mills Mall

5 comments:

Carol Godinez said...

I'm so sad I missed seeing you! I can't wait till you come home for the summer...you are coming "home" right?

Sabra said...

I love all of these pictures, and the video is hysterical. The things we make that kid do just for entertainment! I'm so glad you came home for a week. I know it was not Florida or Jamaica, but it was home.

Granni P said...

So are they not the cutest kids on the block? I am partial of course! by the way, read your last blog. You don't have a boring life at all. Now I can bring a whole new meaning to boring, so enjoy! You'll be old like me someday! It was good to see you for the minute I saw you! Hope we'll get another this summer:)

Laydee said...

sab's really moving into the pagoda?

Anonymous said...

Mallory is my favorite because of things like this...