Tuesday, March 17, 2009

And I Thought I Had Nothing To Blog About....

It has been so long since I have really blogged and I thought it was because my life was boring...but I looked at the pictures on my camera and guess what!?!?! I am not as boring as I thought. Here is some random things that I have been up to in the last few weeks...



The first was a little happy hour get together at Celaschi's house. It was a great night! We all had a lot of fun being together since we are all always off doing our own things.


Next, Celaschi and I went shopping in Robinson and then we hit the IHOP for chocolate chip panacakes (I had regular)...it's amazing what you will crave after a long day of walking around a mall!!





THEN I GOT MY NEW CAR!! Kirsten received her grandparents car since they were getting a new one so I decided to buy hers...and I have loved it ever since. It makes getting around a lot easier. It was such a hassle to get my PA license and then the title and registration (we went to a very shady scary area of town). Then Celaschi and I put the license plate on...well I did and she watched and took pics!





Finally, before I left for spring break we all went out to Peter's to get half off hamburgers! They are so great and you can't beat the price ($2.75). I think we are planning on making it a Thursday night tradition after class. PS I was the cool one with a pitcher of water!

1 comment: