Thursday, February 26, 2009

Are You There Vodka?



Today I wasn't feeling well and all I wanted to do was curl up in bed and read...and I did just that. I finished the second Chelsea Handler book. I liked it a lot; the nutball stories she recalls from her past are funny (I caught myself laughing out loud a few times). I am sure most of these stories are embellished for entertainment purposes but it was great! I really want to read her first book, My Horizontal Life, but of course I am like number 100 and something waiting for it from the library. I am hoping to borrow it from a friend though. I need to start the 8th Sookie Stackhouse so I can be done! I also have a little list of books I want/need to read; among them: 1) The Tale of the Body Thief, 2) Marley & Me, and 3) Hunger Games. I think those should last me till summer starts since I do not get much reading done throughout the school year....one thing I wish I could change.

1 comment:

Laydee said...

i liked marley and me. :)I just started revolutionary road since i can't go see the movie- i'll let you know how it goes... and YEAH read the #8 so we can talk about it! (i guess there's time though book 9 will take a while)