Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Twilight.....finally!



This past Monday I was FINALLY able to see Twilight. It seemed that for reasons unknown I was NOT suppose to see this movie. At first I did not have anyone to see it with (I was not at home with my crazy, party throwing sister). Then Celaschi told me she was taking a vampire literature class (why does my program NOT have that?!?!) and would LOVE to go with me...YEAH!!! Except she had to go to her sister's wedding over the weekend and would not be back in town until Sunday evening...so there went my hopes of seeing it at midnight (of Thursday). Well Sunday rolled around and I had group work and Celaschi told me Lia wanted to join us but could not do it until Monday night...I said I could wait but it was going to have to be a later showing...I have class until 8:30. So a 9:25 showing it would have to be...but what do you know...on the way to the theater we get a FLAT TIRE...so after an hour or so wait for the AAA man we finally had a little doughnut tire and off we went to the 10:15 showing...we didn't care how bitchy we would be the next morning...WE WERE GOING TO SEE THE MOVIE!! And thank goodness I finally got there and got it out of the way...and I can honestly say I am looking forward to the second one. However, the movie was extremely corny and ridiculous at times...probably one of the not so good movies I have seen. BUT since I am absolutely in love with the books and the characters it was not so bad...and I could not not love it...despite its flaws. Oh well, the movie is never like the books or the characters you imagine.

SO SAD...the first season of True Blood is over. I am so glad Zack was able to get them for me to watch...thanks! I CANNOT wait till next season...and John's getting me the rest of the books in the series...I have much to read over Christmas break.

I am still obsessed with Vampires and probably will be forever...I cannot get enough!

2 comments:

runningfox said...

hey! Glad you enjoy my blog :) Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everything is going well for you and that life after Washington and Jefferson does go on!

Katie Kat said...

You and Scott both. It's all about the vampires!