Friday, November 21, 2008

Tagged Again...Oh Yeah

I'm passionate about:
-My family
-Reading
-Movies (lame I know)
-Traveling

Phrases I use the most:
-You're ridiculous
-Nutball/Nuthead
-Love you more/mostest

Things I want to do before I die:
-I want to see EVERYTHING...everywhere in the world
-Get married somewhere exotic
-Have children
-Live a life I can be proud of

Things I need right now:
-Ibuprofen
-Water
-Sleep
-Ice Cream
-A plan for my life

Places I want to visit:
-Everywhere...
-New Zealand
-Ireland
-Italy
-Japan

Favorite Restaurants:
-OG Lounge
-Dairy Queen (is that really a restaurant?)
-Burgers and Beer
-Taco Salsa
-Chili Pepper

TV shows I watch:
-Lost
-Nip/Tuck
-The Office
-Queer as Folk
-True Blood

3 comments:

Carol Godinez said...

Thumbs up on your favorite restaurants! Missing home?

Laydee said...

amen to carolina! poor joan-

and hey- you didn't do all 8! oh well...

and it depends if the dairy queen does the food or just the desserts!!

Just Joan said...

Just the desserts! Who eats at DQ?