Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Week





For the Thanksgiving holiday I met up with John in Philly and spent some time with his family for dinner in Freehold, NJ.

After John and I flew in we went to dinner at a little pizza place outside of the Ben Franklin Science Museum and then went to the late IMAX showing of Madagascar 2. Loved it..although I think the first one was the best.

The next day we went to NJ to his sister's house and spent the entire day eating, doing puzzles, playing wii, and having tons of fun! I had missed them so much and I was glad that I was able to see them again. Oh and my entire right arm/elbow/shoulder were sore from Boom Blox.

Friday we woke up semi early and went to the Rocky steps and statue, the JFK plaza, Liberty Bell, all the old buildings around that area, and then the mall. The mall on Black Friday was a horrible mistake. I only went to two stores, H&M and VS, but I got some cute things...so worth it! We also went to see Four Christmases...it was funny. But there were so many people and they were rude!! I will never go out in public on Black Friday again...mark my words people. After the movie we went back to the hotel and relaxed...ordered steak, mashed potatoes, and asparagus...I finally ordered a Marriott Steak from room service...something my niece did at the age of 4 or 5 (I'm 22).

Saturday I flew home and it was back to reality...so sad. But I received a letter from my sissy with pictures of the kids so it made being back here a little better. I cannot wait till the next time I get to fly...it will be in a few weeks to AZ for a MONTH!!!

No comments: