Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It Has Been a While...Terrible Tuesday


Well lately it has been more than just Tuesday perhaps it is more like Out-Of-It October or Not-Into-It November...but however you look at it the last few weeks for me have been anything but great. I have lost all motivation or desire to do anything pertaining to school. I miss my family and friends from the other side of the country. I guess I have just reached that point in the semester where Thanksgiving is here and Christmas is right around the corner so I am definitely ready to be done with this part. I will have a month of vacation for Christmas so hopefully a few weeks in sunny AZ/CA will help snap me out of this funk and rejuvenate me for the spring semester because I will NEED it...I am taking some extra classes. To top it off I have not been feeling well...migraines and stomach issues.

I am just in dire need of a break...from life.

2 comments:

Sabra said...

You'll be here for a day and quickly grow sick of us. You'll be counting down the days until you go back to school and home to your dog!

Laydee said...

I LOVE YOU JOAN!!!