Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

I of course went to Pittsburgh for the holiday weekend. I told Jubby I was not going to make it since I had major packing to do but she was insistent on me being there...so much she decided to have an emergency appendectomy. Friday after work I loaded up the boys and we drove through rain and lighting to make it to Pittsburgh.

Kirsten is doing well and was able to come home Saturday. She was slow moving and in a lot of pain but when we left this afternoon she had been to class and went to lunch with us, so she is recovering nicely!

We did what we do best in Pittsburgh...talk, cuddle, eat, dance, lay out, grill, tv/movies, shopping, puppies, and of course EAT EAT EAT!







I also had quite the rides on Monday. Kozar took me out on his motorcycle. I LOVED IT! I forgot how much I love riding on one. Then Heyward took me out in the Corvette (no pics) and let Lady Gaga blast from the stereo...MY FAV!

1 comment:

Sabra said...

Hair is looking good.