Thursday, March 11, 2010

Jace's 25th



Today I was able to celebrate Jace's 25th Birthday with him. I was so glad that it was during the same week as my spring break and we could share it together. Tonight I laid in bed trying to fall asleep but couldn't until I wrote down some things about this man, the man I am going to marry (plus he complained once I never blog about him...be careful what you wish for).

Over the past few months Jace and I have had the chance to get to know each other much better, via Skype and phone, and in doing so I have fallen in love with him. However, I have fallen for him all over again just being here these past few days. I have been able to see how loving, kind, and tender he is towards his sister, nieces, nephew, and of course me. With every small but sweet thing he does and says I can't help but love him even more.

He has also become a source of spiritual knowledge, strength, and guidance for me; something I never thought I would find in a man. I have seen both of us grow and progress these last few months, it makes me wonder where we will be in six months or even a year. I can hardly wait!

I am extremely grateful for the joy, happiness, excitement, support, and love he has brought into my life. I love you Jace Noble!

Just a few pictures...
Carter and Eiley helped me make a birthday surprise (chocolate eclair, his favorite)!

1 comment:

The Umphress Clan said...

Joan...you guys are too cute!!! You seem so happy, I'm way excited for you! YA JOAN!