Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sleeping Angels

I took this picture the night I got back from Flagstaff. I think they were glad to have me back. I was nervous how they were going to act since I had heard they were terrors the entire time I was gone. Well its been a week and they have been very good, for that I am thankful (nothing like naughty dogs)!



The weather this week has been phenomenal. We have been enjoying the sun and warmth as much as possible by going on numerous walks and hikes through the park. They do fairly well when they are off their leashes in the park; however Walter thinks he can take on Pit Bulls and Dobermans which causes minor problems.

It has also been much warmer in my attic room (heat rises). I have kept the windows open to let the breeze pass through. Chuy and Walter have extremely enjoyed having the front window open because it is only about a foot off the ground and they can stand watch (or watch Planet Earth as their YaYa calls it). Usually they just stand up with their paws on the sill and look out. The other night though I was reading and lost track of where Chuy was (couldn't hear his collar jingling) and when I turned he scared me. This is what I saw...(what a nutty little dog)

No comments: