Sunday, October 11, 2009

Zara Has Come

Chuy has a new friend; Saturday night Liz and Brent brought their Great Dane home. Chuy was not quite sure what to think of her, especially since she did not move and slept the entire time we were over there. I know that as soon as she gets use to her new home she will keep him busy. I cannot wait to see them playing together in the backyard...a Great Dane and Chi-Weenie!!

They both have matching Halloween PJs; however they were too big so we will have to wait until the end of the month (when she gains some weight and we hem his). I will definitely get a picture!


1 comment:

xenacat1 said...

I love great Danes. Tell Liz and Brent to enjoy the puppy stage. Our chocolate Lab is 7+ months and 75+ pounds, probably nowhere close to a great Dane, and I still look at him when, say, he's all spread out on the bed or something and think, "Holy crap! This dog is huge!" Enjoy the tinyness; it goes by lightning-quick. Even more so than with kids, I think.