Saturday, October 24, 2009

Two down...How many more to go?!?!

As you all know Zara came to play at our house two Thursdays ago. She had a lot of fun! Maybe even too much fun...

The following Tuesday night she started heaving and coughed up one of Chuy's little toys. A plush bone of some sort; I still cannot figure out which one it was. We were glad she puked it up and all was well.

However, being anal about his things I searched and racked my brain to figure out which toy she had eaten. I still do not know. I told Brent this last Thursday that I had no idea which toy it was BUT through my searching I realized he was missing his little hot pink mouse (a cat toy we bought him when he was too small for dog toys). Well...

This morning around 8:30 I received a text from Liz asking if I was missing a hot pink mouse because she has it now. Poor Zara coughed up another toy that has been in her precious belly over a week! I sincerely hope this is the last one. I do not know what would happen if there were more in there.

We love you Zara...and we will make sure next time there are no toys laying around that are too tiny!

No comments: