Monday, September 7, 2009

New Apartment

It has taken me quite some time since I moved in to get these photos up...but they are here now! My camera broke so I was unable to get any shots taken until this weekend. (PS I love my new camera...thanks John for finding it for me and on such short notice!) Here is our new place...it is AWESOME!

The first floor consists of a sunroom (piano and Lia's desk), dining room, powder room, living room, and kitchen...you get to the basement through the door in the kitchen and then we have a huge fenced-in backyard (ill take pics when its not dark out)








The second floor has a hall closet, small room we use as a workout room, Kirsten and Lia's bedrooms, and a bathroom.






The third floor is my room (I love it)...you open my door and there is a small closet area (shoes, odds and ends, and Chuy's closet)...then you go up the stairs to my actual room where I have an "office", Chuy's bedroom (for when we are at class/work), my "bedroom area" and closet.









1 comment:

Sarah said...

awesome room! you have a lot of stuff lady.