Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Chuy's Big Adventure and Other Happenings

Last week Lia invited Chuy and I to Cappy's Bar and Grill for dinner with her family. We decided to walk the 1.5 miles. However, Chuy gave up a little more than half way there. Thank goodness he isn't heavy and I could carry him the rest of the way. Once we made it the waitress brought him out his own little water. He enjoyed all the people that passed by throughout dinner. EVERYONE LOVED HIM! Even one great dane...this dog was huge! He was completely calm and loved laying next to Chuy...his owner couldn't get him to get up and leave. I am so excited that they got along and Chuy wasn't scared since my friend Liz is getting a great dane (Duncan) very soon. I am so excited that Chuy will have a playmate/friend.

It has secretly been my dream to get a Great Dane after I have a house and whatnot...its good to see my littlest isn't afraid of them!!

My camera was broken so these pictures are off of Lia's phone...bear with us!







Here are some pictures from my phone that I have taken in the recent past...


I also want to get one of those baby slings that I can wear and carry him around in...I had a shirt that was extra long and tied...I made it happen.



It has been getting chilly here at night and in the mornings...Chuy loves his little argyle hoodie! (so does his mommy)


I had Celaschi cut some pants into crop pants...she fashioned a denim vest for Chuy...very 90's I would say

1 comment:

Sabra said...

The friggin' denim vest RULES! I am literally laughing out loud!