Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday Milkshakes


When I was a child it was tradition to go to church and then to my grandpa's for milkshakes EVERY SUNDAY. As we got older we didn't go as much; however over spring break I was able to make it over there for one and it reminded me how freakin' good they are. Grandpa makes the best chocolate banana milkshakes!

Well today I noticed we had black bananas on the counter (the secret ingredient), it was Sunday, and the weather was super warm...perfect combo for a milkshake! They turned out so so good. I can't wait till next Sunday. This is definitely a tradition I am bringing back!

3 comments:

Laydee said...

uh- amen!

Katie Kat said...

I remember those Sundays. We loved those milkshakes!! If I wasn't lactose intolerant I'd bring back the same tradition :P

Wendy said...

Do you remember the time the milkshakes were suppose to be chocolate with strawberries, only to find they were accidently chocolate with cherry tomatoes?! They were still yummy! :)