Monday, April 13, 2009

Pay It Forward



Today, in the huge rush of leaving my house at 4:25 to drop off dvds to the library and make it to a 430 group meeting (before our presentation at 530) I locked my keys in the car...while it was on...with my phone and purse inside...parked in a tow away zone behind the library!

A very kind gentlemen stood by my car while I informed the librarian and guard that I would be leaving my car for a few moments to run back to my house to get the spare keys. The man then offered to drive me home, wait while I broke in and got the keys, then drive me back. When I asked him what I owed him he said, "just do it for someone else." I am truly grateful for kind people like this man.

I have always been told Mormons are kind and super helpful people...well after today add Jewish people to the list. Thank you sir!

2 comments:

Laydee said...

doesn't hurt that you're cute :)

Sarah said...

that would be an even better story if you guys dated and then got married! Like a movie!