Sunday, April 5, 2009

Quite a Little Sunday/Weekend






Well this Sunday I did not have to wake up and go to church. Instead I woke up, laid in bed doing work for a while and then decided that it was too beautiful to stay inside. So Lia and I went to Frick Park and walked some trails for about an hour. Thanks for going with me Lia...even though we almost had asthma attacks! Then we went to go look at/buy a dining room table...it was only $30 (craigslist)...I can find the most amazing deals! Anyways, we loaded it up in her outback and then decided the rest of the day should be spent on the porch reading/working. Well...when I got home I realized that my nose ring fell out in the middle of the night and the hole was closing up...so I had to re-pierce it all on my own...ouch! After a little pain and searching (for my ring) I had the situation under control. Next I went into the kitchen and decided to keep my promise to Lia and have cookies and lemonaide waiting for her when she got back to lay out. So I made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and cream cheese frosting (not really a spring cookie...but they were good). Well with Lia, Jubby, Ryan, Howard, and Celaschi there not too much work was accomplished...so now I have been racing to get my presentation done. However, I had a ton of fun sitting out on the porch all day enjoying the sun...it still needs to get warmer! (oh and its suppose to snow again this week...WTF)

PS...even though I am not a super technical person one would think I could get some of the less complicated computer related items to work...however it has taken me since August to get my scanner to work...it magically stated working today...after I went through my files to find the freakin' manual...murphey's law right...when I am finally ready to sit down and figure it out...it just starts to work.

PPS...Heinz had a happy hour with all the perspective students (plus Celaschi and Lia)...I don't have any pics from the other weekend happenings so I'll post some of those!

1 comment: