Monday, December 15, 2008

Much To Catch Up On...


To start I FINALLY finished the Mary book. Wow it took me forever...I wouldn't recommend it. It is just way too slow and every other chapter is history about Mary sightings and what not. So now that I am done reading that I am back to my Sookie Stackhouse vampire books...woohoo....I am on number 3 of 8....much to read!






Secondly, I had my holiday party...the night before I had to fly out...probably not the best idea but it was tons of fun and I am glad I did it. Everyone came over (minus Suz and Bronwyn)and brought food and presents!! Celaschi especially made it entertaining...to be expected though. Oh and Mia got a sweater FINALLY...I search every store in the Pittsburgh area for an extra large and found 2...this was the better of them.



Next, the girls sang a duet at the church Christmas program...they were too cute in their matching dresses. I was so lucky to do their hair...Syd's was stick straight even after hot rollers...has her mom's hair. Mallory's kind of curled a little. They sang so beautifully...I was a very proud tita.



Lastly, tonight I gave the boys a bath and put them in matching PJs...they are so precious...I am so lucky to have "two boys" (as Maverick calls them). Mallory just walked in from gymnastics...so she squeezed into one of the pictures...I hear she is a natural so I cannot wait to see her.

No comments: