Saturday, December 27, 2008

Another One Bites The Dust


Well I have finished the fourth book in the series...HALF WAY THERE! Of course it just keeps getting better and better. Cannot wait for the next one...I might not start it until tomorrow since I have been reading a lot the last few days.






Other than reading I have not been doing too much...just enjoying the holidays. I had tons of fun with my family this year. It couldn't have gone any better. On Christmas eve I went out to my Grandmother's and had tamale dinner with my mother, father, Zac, Adriana, A.T, and Tyler (his roomies). I also spent countless hours wrapping presents! But the tree looked beautiful when all was said and done...so I can't complain. Christams morning I watched all the kids open gifts...they had a blast! Then I went to Christams brunch with my mother and father at Jack in the Box...something I hope becomes a tradition. Then everyone went to Aunt Vickie's for lunch. After that Dad and I wasted some time till our movie started. We went to see the Curious Case of Benjamin Button...LOVED IT! (the best movie I have seen thus far on vacation).

Speaking of movies I have seen quite a few on my little vacation...I would go everyday if I could. I have seen Seven Pounds, Home for the Holidays, Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Bedtime Stories, and in about an hour I will be at Marley and Me! Hmmm....I only have a few more left that I MUST see...hopefully some good ones come out this next weekend.

I guess I couldn't ask for a better vacation...family, food, movies, and books!!

No comments: