Monday, December 8, 2008

Grad School Prom

This past Friday evening CMU/Heinz College put on an end of the semester semi-formal...a prom for graduate students if you will (oh no!). However, it was a lot of fun to get dressed up, eat a nice dinner, and dance with my friends. My two dates were Kirsten and Celaschi; I knew that if I brought them the evening was sure to be fantastic...and it was! (thanks guys!!) I will admit we were kinda the life of the party...at least when it came to the dancing. I can not wait till next year!!

After the party we all came to my house plus two others and tried to order a pizza but the pizza place was closed...at midnight on a Friday?!?!? Oh well it was getting late especially because all of us had to study for finals this week. Two papers and one final down...two more finals to go....then I am off to ARIZONA!!

Here are some pictures of the soiree...



1 comment:

Sabra said...

"Soiree" is such a beautiful word. I'm determined to use it more often.