Saturday, April 19, 2008

Sorry Your Parents Are Getting Divorced Cake...?



One of my friends just found out that her parents are getting a divorce and she has been really bummed lately. So my other friend, Kirsten, wanted to cheer her up. Well what makes everyone happy?...you guessed it a DQ ICE CREAM CAKE. But the best part of the whole thing was the message she had them put on it...and they didn't even make a face...which I find hilarious...how many people get a cake that says "sorry your parents are getting divorced"? Oh well it is Washington, PA I am sure they have had weirder requests than that. I mean where else can you get a cake with a deer hunting scene or a large trout on it...yep you guessed it here in washpa...where the townies are creative! Well here are two pics of the cake...it was great!

No comments: