Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Phobias/ OCD Behaviors

1. Showers - Can't touch the walls and I have to wear shoes in my dorm room shower...the germs just freak me out
2. Picnic Tables - Dirty...I just can't eat off them...another germ phobia
3. Dishes/Silverware/Cups - in the cafeteria I have to make sure there is nothing on them...and I can not take the plate or bowl off the top
4. Public Restrooms - Can't touch the door handle after I wash my hands...if I have to it kills me (I use my pinky)
5. Restrooms in general - even at friend's houses I either have to wipe the seat down or put toilet paper down as a protetive shield
6. Stairs/Walking - I count stairs when walking up them and sometimes I count the number of steps I take in each section of the sidewalk...I have to end on an even number

1 comment:

Sabra said...

I feel so sad for your pinkies.