Sunday, April 27, 2008

AimLeSSly

during the day there is no fight
i am moving aimlessly around
but loneliness sinks in at night
i am lost and never found

short and brief but non ending
no words of closeness
never got the message i'm sending
no chance of happiness

with time running out
and life moving on
the words i cannot shout
soon all will be gone

truth never present
ill continue to wander
many things i resent
....lost forever

"Because I didn't have to pretend to be anything other than who I am when I was with him. I don't believe that stuff about finding your other half, but I do believe that what you look for is someone who makes you a better person when you're with them, who changes you for the better, who makes you the best person you can possibly be."

the above is a quote from a book...Mr. Maybe that described one of my relationships to a tee. I decided to go to the other extreme and ended up having feelings for someone who did not make me want to be better. Looking for his other half...but a hypocrite the entire time.

No comments: