Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Senior-itis


Well I only have about a month left of school and I can not seem to get motivated to do anything! The weather here is in the 60 and I just want to sit outside all day. Tonight Kirsten and I made a midnight run to WalMart to get popsicles and lofthouse cookies...it was a much needed sugar break. All I have to say is there are some interesting people at the WalMart at midnight. I do not have anything new to add it has been pretty boring around here. I will blog another night when I can think of a better topic.

1 comment:

Sabra said...

Just hang in there, Joan. It's PRACTICALLY over. Should I do the math for you?

YOu can't count this week because it's pretty much over. You don't count the last week because...It's the last week. No one counts the last week. So there. You have like two weeks left! Take out weekends, and it's pretty much over!