Thursday, March 6, 2008

?s @ 12 am

How is it that two people can interact on such a deep level at times yet be so blind as to what is developing between them?

Why can't we just say what we think and mean it...all the time?

What makes someone unable to be alone?

.....hmmmm

It's time to turn and head the other way
There are still many things I have yet to say
My fear is I'll never know what might have been
But hopefully at the least I have found a friend

My emotions stir and keep me up at night
Creating delusions that cloud my sight
I want to hold you and make sure we'll be together
Although these are my hopes I know much better


I am tired and I am slow, darkness comsuming vast quantities of my life. When will I break free and be just me? Will it ever happen? Am I strong enough?

I am confused, nothing makes sense. The words and actions completely contradict. I am too hung up, but on what? On who? Is there really a future or am I just refusing to let go of something that could and should never be?

It is best this way I have a future that does not go with yours. I would have loved to make a life together. But I still have much growing up to do. If we cross each other's paths again hopefully we can see that something is still there. It is best to end it now and remember what we had...until I am happy being just joan I can't be just yours.

No comments: