Tuesday, March 4, 2008

1:04 am



Well it is 1:04 am, I have two midterms tomorrow and I have yet to even feel tired. The last week or so has consumed all of my resources...emotionally and physically. I am wishing Spring Break was this week (even though I have no plans...as of yet). I have never "blogged," I usually use this for updates. But what the hell its 1 am and I'm all hyped up on Pepsi...Lisa and I had a Little Caesar's Hot-N-Ready run quite late tonight. But ANYWAYS...I am at the point where I do not know what to do...about anything. Why can't all the pieces fit like I had planned on them to? I was reading through some stuff I wrote and I found this...I still feel the same yet the ending doesn't seem right anymore...like it is not the right way to end it and so I added the last three lines.

I am tired and unhappy
I am exhausted and relieved
I am saddened and lonely
I am things I cannot believe

I am hollow and empty
I am full yet unfulfilled
I am angry and scared
I have lost my driving will

I am not at peace nor happy
I am not a perfect dream
I am not something I like
I am not anything I seem

Inside is a constant battle
One I know I cannot win
To surrender and be donw with it
Would be the ultimate sin

To make it to the end
I need a ray of light
Something to push me furter
To help me win this fight

God listened to my prayers
And has helped me make it through
He also sent me help
And that miracle is you

But people come and people go
Should we be together
I really do not know

No comments: