Thursday, March 13, 2008

Crazy Week

This week has been long and stressful...I just completed the last midterm of four...I don't think I have ever had a midterm in every class. I also had an oral presentation, but that went well of course. Anyways...Bill Clinton came to our school and against my will I went...Rosie has the pictures and I will get them up as soon as I can. I knew grandma would be jealous that I went since she is a big Clinton fan...well last time I checked she was. That day Lisa was also peeing bright easter egg dye orange because of the medicine she is on...a picture of that will be on here as well. And last but not least we tried to cook a pizza and for some weird reason the edges curled up and the bottom was burnt....we had a black pizza bowl for dinner. Thanks goodness Mike cook for us the next night...stuff pork chops....YUMMY and I don't even like pork chops. Well now I am being a nanny for the weekend and then Lisa and I are off to San Diego and Yuma for Spring Break...YEAH FOR MEXICAN FOOD & THE SUN!

1 comment:

Sabra said...

Yeah for Mexican Food, Sun, and Sabra!