Tuesday, February 19, 2013

He's All Mine Ladies

I flew in early Valentine's Day morning from Pittsburgh and my sweetie was at the airport waiting to take me to a romantical breakfast at Chick-Fil-A.  They definitely stepped it up.  Red carnations on every table and the biscuits were in the shape of a heart (fancy).  I had been up since 3 a.m...it was delicious!

When I had walked in the door I had two dozen roses!  One white and one red...I say its for two Valentine's Days spent together...and each year i'll get one more, right?!

Shawn went to class and I needed to work but I had barely enough time to run to Wal-Mart and grab a few things.  I tried to make the bedroom all fancy for when he got home...I bought him Reece's hearts, I think it didn't matter what else I got.

For dinner we went to our favorite place for sushi...they know we come in for every holiday and have a spot waiting for us at the bar.  DELICIOUS!! We never expect anything less.  We had a great large meal...it was our last before the big cleanse.







No comments: