Friday, January 25, 2013

Quick Trip to California

My travel season for work has started for the year.  My first trip found me in West Virginia.  As suspected there wasn't much there to do but work.  However, on Wednesday I headed over to San Jose, CA for the last bit of work that needed to be done.  I had never been north of LA so I was excited to be in San Jose and even more excited to get to San Francisco.

The night I checked into the hotel was the same night FurCon (a furry convention) was getting started.  I didn't take any pictures (I felt weird even staring) and I didn't go down to the bar to hang out either (got in late and was super tired).  But it was fun to see them all around the hotel when I was checking in and then again when I was checking out in the morning.

After working Thursday I got in the car and drove up to the Golden Gate Bridge.  It was beautiful, the view was beautiful, the weather was beautiful.  I drove across, parked, and decided to walk across the bridge.  It was a long walk!  But I needed it after sitting so long all week.

Well with little time left before having to fly home I decided I needed to get to Jack in the Box (we don't have them back east) and have my 3 egg rolls and Coke.  With that I was ready to board my flight back to Baltimore and get home to all my boys.





2 comments:

Katie Kat said...

You could've vacationed for real in SF last September with your sisters. Just sayin'. <3

Sabra said...

I love the windblown photo at the bottom.