Friday, January 11, 2013

November

Has it really been almost 2.5 months since I last blogged?!  Sorry!

Well my camera broke in October so it was hard to get snap shots using Shawn's camera and remember to bring it to events but I did get a few pics to share with everyone.

The end of November we were super busy with Thanksgiving and M's birthday.  We had Thanksgiving dinner at Dina and Steve's house this year.  It was small, just us and their family, but it was great with tons of food!  Shawn cooked a 5 spice beer can turkey and I made mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, and cookies.  We didn't get the perfect turkey this year but we will not be discouraged.

On the 30th we celebrated M's 11th birthday.  We had a small family party Friday night and then informed her that the weekend was hers.  She got to choose everything we did, ate, and watched.  Let me tell you I cannot keep up with an eleven year's idea of a weekend.  We ate lots of cookie dough cake, corn dogs, bacon, toaster strudels, and carne asada tacos (thank goodness), we played Monopoly with credit cards, Just Dance 4 on the move, and some more Just Dance (kicked my butt), stayed up till 4 a.m., and went shopping multiple times!  It was a great weekend but I was ready for some rest Monday night.

I cannot remember anything else exciting in November to report on.


Sparkler Candles...always fun.

We wanted to surprise her with a room full of balloons.  Shawn was mad I only blew up two.  Doesn't he know I have asthma?!

She was surprised and loved it!

This year was games!

Getting their groove on.

Lunch with Ms. Susanna

This is before I realize how much I will regret buying that game.

Christmas crafts began!



No comments: