Sunday, October 23, 2011

Annual Fall Visit

This past week I was so lucky to have my mother and my oldest niece Sydney come visit me during their fall vacation. My mother is making fall vacations with me a tradition and brings one of my nieces or nephews with her. Last year was Maverick, this year Sydney, and I am sure next year is Mallory, I cannot wait! I look forward to this tradition now.

This year we picked apples and made pies (per our usual), shopped, cooked, ate out, shopped some more, went to Cirque du Soleil, and had a great time enjoying each others company. Oh yah...and we worked on bulking up my year supply.

Shawn was also able to come up for the weekend and meet my mother and niece. I think they liked each other, which was a relief! After meeting him Sydney said to me, "You didn't tell me he talked funny. Is his accent real?" Yes! His southern accent is definitely real and thick! Who knew I would find a man from the south in Maryland.

When my mother is around I take the opportunity to not take one single photo. I know she took at least 1,000 pictures. I am not kidding! Last year I think it was over 1,500!! I forgot to grab them off her camera before she left but she promises to get them to me. So sadly this post has no photos of our visit. I will add them to the blog as soon as I get them. HURRY MOM!

Thank you mother for a great week...sorry for being grumpy at times, I am like my father sometimes.


Here is a picture of the show we went to, Quidam.

No comments: