Monday, September 26, 2011

Honey Do



This last weekend I was lucky enough to have Shawn come up and visit. It was his first time to Pittsburgh, so guess what we did?! Home repairs! I felt bad that we were not able to go around and see the wonderful sites Pittsburgh has to offer but instead fixed things around the house and just spent time with each other. Neither of us complained.

He is very handy and told me to make a list of things I needed done (blinds installed, drapes and decor hung, etc.). So when he walked through that front door I handed him my Honey Do List and he just smiled. I later over heard him telling his dad "can you believe this woman's list is two pages long?" Ask and ye shall receive, right?! He was a good sport though and we were able to check most things off my list.

While we weren't working on the house we were COOKING! Shawn and I discovered how much we like making meals together from food magazines. I will have to keep my eyes peeled for more since I will be making a trip down to Maryland in two weeks to see him (we are going kayaking and to the rennasaince festival in Annapolis).

We were so busy I forgot to take pictures, next time for sure.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I have a list toooooo!! Send him down to tucson

Sabra said...

Pinterest has some great recipes!