Monday, September 19, 2011

A Second Sister's Visit

This year I have been so lucky to have two of my sisters come visit me TWICE. Katie and Sabra came to see me in Maryland during February AND this month in Pittsburgh. They are turning into quite the travelers.

Katie came a few days before Sabra and we were able to relax, have fun, and celebrate her and Walter's birthdays. Once Sabra arrived the two fended for themselves during the day so I could work and then at night all three of us ventured out together. We did what we do best...shopped, ate, watched movies, talked, ate some more, and there was a little bit of Rummikub and crafting!

The boys of course loved having extra attention and love. Katie and Sabra showered the boys with both (even when they became a little annoying). Chuy was definitely Sabra's favorite and Walter Katie's (but I don't think they caught on).

Thanks for coming to see me again sissys! I enjoy it each time and have so much fun. Love you!

PS We need to make sure next time all 4 of us are together. We missed Kelly terribly!







1 comment:

Sabra said...

I don't think we ate enough!