Friday, April 23, 2010

Busy Bee (& the snip snip)

The last few weeks I have been a crazy mad woman. This is the end of the end, finally! I only have 13 more days till my last final and I can hardly wait. However, my social life and level of fun have disintegrated to absolutely nothing. It seems like I have a constant stream of work and it shows no signs of stopping until the 6th of May. I cannot wait for the work, stress, headaches, late nights, and early mornings to finally be over for a while!

This past week has not only been filled with school and project work but also motherly duties. Walter had his surgery and is now a few ounces lighter (so sad). He had to stay the night in the kennel all alone. I think I was more upset than he was (we both made it through the night just fine). He was so cute and cuddly on the way there (I had slipped him a nice pain pill during dinner). Below are a few cute pictures of him enjoying the sunny ride and eventually falling asleep in my arms.

The next day when we went to get him he was so excited to see us. He also had tons of energy and couldn't wait to run and play with his brother. I tried to force him to lay around and rest but there is no stopping this dog. I guess my hopes of this making him more calm can be thrown out the window.



2 comments:

Sabra said...

So glad he pulled through it.

Granni P said...

Walter is so cute. He reminds me of a dog we had named Champ. I am glad he is recovered.