Friday, April 2, 2010

Naked Boy

The weather here is BEAUTIFUL so what does that mean?!?! Walter's winter coat needs removing. I did not realize how much hair this dog had...IT WAS RIDICULOUS! It took clippers and scissors to get most of it off. He did so well through the entire process. He was even relaxing with his eyes closed at one point. He loved all the attention.

Chuy was nervous but when he realized that he was not included in this adventure he lounged in the sun.

Here are some pics of my newly trimmed boy. He looks so tiny now (and comparable to Chuy). He also looks like a 3rd grader cut his hair. I have to work on my dog grooming skills apparently.

I left his facial hair...I think is unibrow and beard make him look distinguished.

Before...and a little afraid



A new lil' man

Enjoying not getting a haircut

No comments: