Sunday, February 28, 2010

Ginormous Blanket

I have just finished my first crochet blanket! We love throw blankets in this household and each of the boys have one (two they stole from me). So I decided to crochet me one that was not only the color I love but the right size; throw blankets are usually not long enough for me to get under and stay warm. When I decided to make this blanket I made sure that it was wide and long enough for a 6'1 being to snuggle under. When I finishes the dimensions were 60 inches wide and 100 inches long, approximately. I absolutely love it and have already had to fight off Chuy from claiming it as his upstairs blanket!

Walter sat by my side/feet pretty much the entire time I made this. I thought it only fair he get to be in the picture since he helped so much.

3 comments:

Katie Kat said...

Beautiful! I'd like mine in a soft teal shade. :)

Just Joan said...

send me a pic of what you are looking for...ill work on it!

Jen said...

Hey...life is good...I'm feeling a little more pressure in the uterus area, but it's all god...i can't wait for our pups to have a play day!!