Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Big Snow

Yesterday a horrible snow storm started here and did not stop until this afternoon. I think we got around 20 inches of snow. It was so beautiful when I stepped outside this morning. Kirsten and the boys enjoyed the snow the most. They ran through it all morning and afternoon. I decided to spend the day cleaning and organizing ever nook and cranny in my room.

We also had the pleasure of having Celaschi snowed in with us. She drove in from Erie right as the storm was hitting. Last night we all had a PJs and puzzle party and did 3 smaller puzzles and 1 large one. Tonight Erin and I have taught her how to knit; she tried crocheting but hated it. We are trying to convince her to stay until Monday but she is hard headed!

We also dug out all 4 of our cars! It was a nice little break away from the walls of the apartment. Heyward was even able to get out and go to the store! Tomorrow I think we are going to make a run to the grocery store. (I might even attempt the 1 hour of scheduled church)

Here are some pictures from our snow day!












I also went to a new girl to get my hair done...and I LOVE IT! She did the exact colors I wanted and I love the haircut...she made it so BIG!



3 comments:

Sarah said...

i like the hair but not the snow! you're making me cold

Carol Godinez said...

Love the hair! You look so cute! :)

Katie Kat said...

Holy Crap! I thought it was cold here cuz it rained a little bit. Better you than me! Btw, you look beautiful. The hair is awesome. Love you!