Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Years 2014

This NYE we really didn't have anything planned and a fabulous evening fell into place.  Around 4 p.m. we decided we would go out; so I ran to get my nails done (black with sliver sparkle tips).  We went to our favorite sushi bar for a late dinner.  When we arrived the sushi bar was packed (our favorite and only seats were just taken).  So we sat and expected to wait.  As soon as our waitress came out and saw us they scooted the family to a table to make room for us.  I felt bad, but I was also glad (I was hungry and we like to sit in our spot)!

Below are pictures of the AHHH MAZING sushi and sashimi we had.  We didn't order as much as we usually do, but it was plenty.

The last picture is of us out…at a club…on NYE!  This is UNHEARD of!!  Our friend Nikki got us tickets and we ended the night there.  We were patiently waiting for midnight so we could go home, put on PJs, and snuggle on the couch (we are so old).

Another new year with the love of my life and my best friend.  So exciting!!


Clams & Oyster Shooters

 Tuna Lobster Shooters

 Sushi and Sashimi

 We get the same spot at the sushi bar and the same waitress every time!

 Crazy Faces

Ready for midnight (and bed)

No comments: